Donnerstag, 19. September 2013

Concert summer ♥

Hello dear readers,

How was your weekend? Did you enjoy Friday the 13th? haha~

As part of my diary blog entries I wanted to write a post about the concerts/festivals I visited this summer! I looove going to concerts, it's one of my favourite things to do <3

I didn't go to many/expensive concerts or festivals this year because I wanted to save up for Japan... and because of that I haven't bought tickets for some of the concerts I really wanted to see like Lana del Rey, CocoRosie or Emilie Autumn ;_; But anyways, I did quite enjoy the concerts I could go to !


* Betty Dittrich and The Baseballs



I went to see Betty Dittrich at an Open Air Concert and luckily The Baseballs played afterwards, who were really good as well ^__^
If you don't know her, Betty is a really cute girl that performs german songs inspired by the 60s and 70s! <3
Although it rained (unfortunately) we all wore flowers in our hair and I could dress in Vintage clothes, it was nice!
The Baseballs are quite popular in Germany, I guess? They had a lot of fans in the audience! They play modern songs from Rihanna, etc. with Rock'n'Roll music , good for dancing <3

* Tocotronic



I saw them at the wonderful 'Folklore Festival' in Wiesbaden, Germany! It was my first time seeing them and I was soo happy! They have such intelligent and moving lyrics, I really enjoy listening to their music for several years now!

* Frittenbude

This german band that is actually named 'fries' is maybe not that popular now, but they're really good and I like their attitude :) They are against discrimination, etc. On their shows everyone gets crazy and as you can see people in costumes were dancing around haha~

* Jennifer Rostock




I think this was probably the best concert of all *__* I love love love this women, she's so crazy and hot and has an amazing voice! Many of my friends don't really like her music, so I had to go to her concert at Folklore alone while my friends watched some other bands, but it was totally worth it!!! I had to wait two hours to get a place in the front row, it was very difficult! But during the concert I was just so moved and happy I needed to cry the whole time ^^' Jennifer even came down to her fans and I could hold her hands, I was very happy about it! I definitely want to go to a Jennifer Rostock concert again!

* Laing



They also played at Folklore so we spontaneously decided to watch their performance! ^_^ They were really cool and elegant! In Germany, they had a popular song this year, called 'Ich bin morgens immer müde' (I'm always tired in the morning) haha~

*Paramore *___*

Do I need to say anything about this concert? It was amazing! We went to see Paramore in Neu Isenburg, a town near Frankfurt! Hayley Williams has so much energy, it's just crazy! They played some of their most famous songs like 'decode' or 'ignorance', but also some songs from their newest album!


Besides that I visited concerts from sookee, a really cool lady and women's rights activist, and Folk Noir, who play medieval-inspired acoustic music

As you can see, I really like many different styles of music ^-^ Which kind of music do you like?
Also, I would love to go to a concert while I'm in Japan! Who knows? Maybe I'm lucky~

( Sorry for the blurry pictures, I couldn't take any good ones unfortunately, but I wanted to post them anyway! )

P.s.: I'm so happy I passed my driver's licence test this monday! I was afraid I couldn't make it and would have to wait until I'm back in Germany next year, but luckily everything went well ^-^

Only 11 days till my flight, yay ^__^

I wish you all a nice evening!
Love

8 Kommentare:

  1. Bloggst du dann auch fleißig aus Japan??

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, na klar!! ^-^
      So oft wie möglich hehe <3 Hab ich auch meinen Freunden + Familie hier versprochen ^-^

      Liebe Grüße!

      Löschen
  2. Herzlichen Glückwunsch und viel Spaß in Japan. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank!! ^__^
      Und danke für deinen Kommentar :) <3

      Löschen
  3. looks a lot of fun

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Yes, it really was <3
    Thanks for your comment, I'll check out your blog <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. hey, danke für dein Kommentar^^
    Also nach meinen Erfahrugen BIS jetzt ist es nicht schwer, in Supermärkten vegetarisch zu leben.. aber in Restaurants ist das schon schwer denke ich..
    Ich sag mal so, alle restaurants bieten auch Salate an, aber die 'guten', besonderen Sachen haben meistens Fleisch mit drin oder Ei.
    Ich bin keine Vegetarierin aber eine freundin von mir, die auch hier ist und für sie ist das schon manhcmal doof. Sie isst viele Süßigkeiten, das geht natürlich: Kuchen, Knabberzeug, Gebäck etc.
    Und wie gesagt, in Supermärkten gibt es Gemüse und Obst, das ist auch nicht alles teuer. Oder Brot, auch Sushi oder Bento ohne Fleisch^^
    Aber heute waren wir z.b. vor einem italienischen restaurant und es gab nur ein Hauptgericht, das (so weit wir es sehen konnten) kein Fleisch hatte. Das war Spaghetti mit Tomatensoße. Meistens ist schon Fleisch dabei..
    Wenn man irgendwo isst, wo die Sachen frisch gemacht werden, kannst du natürlich immer sagen "ohne fleisch oder fisch" bitte aber ich glaube (grade bei Fastfood) werden die sachen ja nicht unbedingt total firsch gemacht..
    Meine Freundin sagt auch oft, dass es schwer ist aber es ist auf jeden Fall möglich^^
    Es ist hier auch oft so, dass z.b. ein Ramenladen nur ramen verkauft und eben keine veg. ramen dabei sind. Da geht sie dann nicht mit. Meistens gibts kleine Restaurants die sich ein EINE Spezialität konzentrieren und da ist meist Fleisch dabei. Man kann halt imemr sagen "ohne fleisch" aber es kommt drauf an wie stark man vegetarisch lebt.
    Ein großes problem für hard-core-vegetarier ist wohl Dashi. Du kennst Dashi vielleicht schon?^^ Jedenfalls wird es ja aus Fisch hergestellt und sit die Basis für so gut wie jede Nuelsuppe, Eintopf, Suppe, Bratgericht etc. Viele wissen das nicht aber Dashi ist fast überall drin, wenn man also auf gar keinen Fall tierisch essen will, ist es wirklich schwer..:/
    Ich glaube es ist möglich, es gibt Salate, auch Salatbars, es gibt auch Gemüsegerichte aber eher wenig. Meistens ist überall Fleisch drin.
    Aber wenn man selber kocht, dann geht es auf jeden Fall^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ohh vielen vielen Dank für die ausführliche Antwort!! Das hilft mir sehr weiter! ^-^ Jetzt weiß ich ja, worauf ich mich ungefähr einstellen kann <3

      Löschen