Donnerstag, 29. August 2013

What makes me feel alive ♥

Hello everyone, how are you ?

Today was very exciting for me, because you know what?
!! I booked my flight to Japan !! ^___^

Yes, it finally has come true, in about one month I will move to Japan and start my Work and Travel  journey through Japan and South Korea <33
This journey means everything to me, I have wanted to go to Japan since I was 11 years old so you can imagine how overly excited I am right now *__*
I booked my flight at sta travel, I can really recommend them to everyone who wants to do Work and Travel, they are experienced with this kind of customers ;) Plus: although I could only book my flight one month before the price was still good I think~
 
The shop where I bought my flight ticket ^-^ <3

What I will do: It was clear to me that I will try my best to fulfill my lifetime dream, travelling to Asia, after I've finished school. I thought about what kind of experience I want to make and found that "WWOOFing" will be the right choice for me :) If you don't know about it, I will talk about what WWOOFing is and why I wanted to do this in a later post <3 Now I'm looking forward to a nearly 6-month stay in my two beloved countries.

Not every station of my journey is confirmed yet, but I guess that's part of the experience and it's a bit exciting to not know exactly where the journey will go ^__^
My first stop will be Osaka, Japan!
And, as I stated in my very first post on this blog, I'm planning to use this blog as a kind of diary so there will be posts about my journey and lots of cute stuff regularly :)

Please note: I will update this post and add pictures as soon as I'll come to my pc again, I was just too excited and needed to make a post about it immediately ^__^

Have a nice day <3


9 Kommentare:

  1. O___O Du bist aus Heidelberg???
    Freut mich voll für dich, dass du nun nach Japan kommst. <3 Ich würde auch so gerne endlich mal hin, aber momentan spare ich noch. *fighting* XD
    Viel Spaß dort~ und viel Glück, dass du dort tolle Sachen erlebst!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hehe nein nicht direkt, aber da war das nächste sta Reisebüro! :)
      Und vielen Dank für den lieben Kommentar, ich wünsche dir auch, dass du schon bald hinkommst! <3

      Löschen
    2. Woher kommst du denn, wenn ich fragen darf?

      Löschen
  2. Das sind ja gute Neuigkeiten. :D
    Freut mich für dich, echt! Wünsche dir jetzt schon mal viel Spaß und freu mich schon auf deine Posts. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen lieben Dank!! ^___^
      Ich kann es gar nicht mehr erwarten <3 Bin mal gespannt auf den Flug ..

      Löschen
  3. Erstmal vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar :3 ♥
    Hat mich sehr gefreut ~

    Ich freue mich sehr für dich, Japan ist schon was besonderes * ^ * Viel Spaß dir & liebe Grüße ^-^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ^-^ Dankeschön! Und danke für's blog-folgen <3 Ich kann seit Donnerstag nicht richtig schlafen weil ich so aufgeregt bin haha~ freu mich schon so so sehr <3

      Liebe Grüße!

      Löschen
  4. Wow, beneide dich! *_*
    Dann viel Spaß dort, wirst sicherlich viele tolle Erfahrungen und Eindrücke sammeln. d(^_^o)
    Freue mich schon auf die Posts. ^_~
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank! ^-^
      Ich bin im Moment sehr im Planungsstress hihi~ Der Countdown läuft! Bin glaube ich sehr erleichtert wenn ich dann im Flugzeug sitze <3

      (Ps: Ich finde den Folgen-Button bei deinem Blog irgendwie nicht >\\\< )

      Liebe Grüße!

      Löschen